Texto informativo
miércoles, 22 de marzo de 2017
Ejercicios de Práctica 3: When I Grow Up
Portal
Mi comunidad
5 Mensajes
JESUS BUSTOS GOMEZ
Mi campus
Módulo 7
Semana 4 20 de marzo - 26 de marzo
Ejercicios de Práctica 3: When I Grow Up
Comenzado el
miércoles, 22 de marzo de 2017, 18:07
Estado
Terminado
Finalizado en
miércoles, 22 de marzo de 2017, 18:09
Tiempo empleado
2 minutos 33 segundos
Puntos
34/34
Calificación
10
de un total de 10 (
100
%)
Información
Marcar con bandera la pregunta
Texto informativo
Watch the video, then complete the song, use will or ‘ll and the verb in simple form.
Pregunta
1
Correcta
Puntúa 34 sobre 34
Marcar con bandera la pregunta
Texto de la pregunta
(Tommy)
When I grow up
I
Respuesta
Respuesta
[be / will] tall enough to reach the branches
that I need to reach to climb the trees
you get to climb when you're grown up.
(Tommy & Reginald)
And when I grow up
I
Respuesta
Respuesta
[be / will] smart enough to answer all
the questions that you need to know
the answers to before you're grown up.
(Eric & Alice)
And when I grow up
I
Respuesta
Respuesta
[eat / will] sweets every day
on the way to work and I
Respuesta
Respuesta
[go / will] to bed late every night!
(Tommy, Reginald, Eric & Alice)
And I
Respuesta
wake
Respuesta
[up / will]
when the sun comes up and I
Respuesta
Respuesta
[watch / will] cartoons until my eyes go square
(All)
and I won't care 'cause I
Respuesta
Respuesta
[be / 'll] all grown up!
When I grow up!
When I grow up, when I grow up
(When I grow up)
I
Respuesta
Respuesta
[be / will] strong enough to carry all
the heavy things you have to haul
around with you when you're a grown-up!
And when I grow up, when I grow up
(When I grow up)
I
Respuesta
Respuesta
[be / will] brave enough to fight the creatures
that you have to fight beneath the bed
each night to be a grown-up!
And when I grow up
(When I grow up)
I
Respuesta
Respuesta
[have / will] treats every day.
And I
Respuesta
Respuesta
[play / 'll] with things that mum pretends
that mums don't think are fun.
And I
Respuesta
Respuesta
up [wake / will]
when the sun comes up and I
Respuesta
Respuesta
[spend / will] all day just lying in the sun
and I
Respuesta
Respuesta
[burn / won't] 'cause I
Respuesta
Respuesta
all grown-up! [be / 'll]
When I grow up!
(Miss Honey)
When I grow up. I
Respuesta
Respuesta
[be / will] brave enough to fight the creatures that you need to
fight beneath the bed each night to be a grown-up.
(When I grow up)
(Matilda)
Just because you find that life's not fair, it
doesn't mean that you just have to grin and bear it.
If you always take it on the chin and wear it
nothing
Respuesta
Respuesta
! [change / will]
(Miss Honey)
When I grow up
(Matilda)
Just because I find myself in this story,
It doesn't mean that everything is written for me.
If I think the ending is fixed already,
I might as well be saying
I think that it's OK!
And that's not right!
Finalizar revisión
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Entrada más reciente
Entrada antigua
Inicio
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario